We are releasing a command-line interface (CLI) for Materialize into the wild!
The Materialize CLI (
mz) is built to improve your day-to-day workflow
for common environment management tasks, and gives you a programatic way to
manage resources like regions, users, or secrets.
- Profiles: manage and switch between multiple authentication profiles.
- App passwords: create new, or list existing, app passwords.
- Regions: enable, disable, list, or show your region’s connection details.
- Users: add, remove, or list users in your organization.
- Secrets: create secrets without leaving a trace in your logs.
- SQL: quickly open a SQL session against your region.
Check the documentation for
installation steps and all available commands. If you have any
feedback, or just opinions about what
mz should do but doesn’t, we’d love
to hear about it!